This Terms of Service Agreement for Turkey visa online (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Universal Immigration Services Limited and you. It is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Universal Immigration Services Limited Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, We're Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you.
- Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 06 (six) months.
- Visa or residence permit from Schengen Area, US, UK, or Ireland: Please check the list of countries requested here.
- Persons holding Diplomatic/Official passports.
- International Travel Document Holders.
- A person who is a resident of Turkey and/or works in Turkey.
- A person who is declared unacceptable by Government of Turkey and is the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
- The validity of visa approval letter is up to 180 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- The visa on arrival is valid in Turkey from 30 (thirty) days to 90 (ninety) days depending on the nationality.
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Turkish Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 03 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of visa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Turkey, including visa service fee and Turkish Government fee:
Visa service fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Turkey visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from Turkish Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Turkish airports when arriving.
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Turkish Immigration Department to process visa. Our system will automatically send a confirmation email for you to double check the applicant's information. Then please make payment for the Government Fee to finish your visa procedure when the information is all correct.
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
We accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit / Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club, v…v…
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip. In case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Turkey visa at least 01-02 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy (Ex: 20th October 1900)
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announce by Turkish Government.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 17.00 PM, GMT+5:30 in every working days.
Cut-off time: At 13.00 PM, GMT+5:30 in every working days. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working days.
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable
- Should you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.